Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Digital Studio


So this weekend I was playing with the My Digital Studio (MDS) and came up with a couple of cards.  The 1st one I got the color inspirations from "Stampin 411".  The colors are Bashful Blue, Rose Red, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery.  The stamp sets I used were Extreme Elements and Heard from the Heart. 
To make the backgrounds for the Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue, I used the stamps in the same color and added a drop shadow so it would show up. 

For the next card I just used Basic Black and Whisper White, and the Baroque Motifs stamp set, which I LOVE!!!  Some punches and brads!  I love the look and how simple it is!

I'm still exploring all the things to do with MDS, but it is so fun to explore and play with. 

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I so need to work with MDS. I have done my blog header but want to do more with it. You are encouraging me.

    Karen from www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you're it! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com
    Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job. I just recently finished my MDS training. I really need to use it more. You have inspired me to do so.

    BTW, I found your blog through Stampin Connection. I would love it if you stopped by my blog for a visit.

    Be Blessed,

    Shannon
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Samantha! I just started following.
    www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks!
    www.yoyostamping.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white card...very elegant!

    I am finally getting around to making comments on the blogs I am following through the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your MDS cards. Following you from the SC forum.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you from SC, great cards!!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete