Monday, September 27, 2010

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack info

Hey Everyone,



Are you ready to start thinking about Christmas? Well it’s not that far away and what better time than to get some handmade Christmas cards made before the mad rush of the holiday season!!!!

So here’s the deal. I will be offering two stamp-a-stack workshops. The 1st will be October 16, and the 2nd will be October 23rd both will be held at 1:30. You will come to my house and make 15 cards, 3 each of 5 designs, and all you have to bring is your own adhesive (if you don’t have adhesive please contact me to make arrangements). Everything will be precut and ready to stamp and assemble!

We will be using products out of the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog; the stamp set A Cute Christmas (page 32), Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper (pg 33), and Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (pg 26).


Prices for the workshop will be $12 for prepay (deadline the Thursday before the workshop you’re attending) otherwise $15. But please RSVP to me as soon as possible because space is limited.


*I’ve also attached a picture as a sneak speak of one of the cards we’ll be making!*






**If anyone would like the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog please let me know, I am selling them for $5 each**

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Cute card! Hard to believe that Christmas will be here before you know it! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! www.lovesrubberstamps.com
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! new follower from SC

    Juliet
    http://julietscrazyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from SC...
    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card. New follower from stampin connection #276.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card for your event. Hope your Stamp a Stack was loads of fun. #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I'm follower #367 from SC. You can find me @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete